Baldwin Hall

Found in: Buildings and Locations

Built in 1938, Baldwin Hall has served as a Navy pre-flight school during World War II and home to several UGA academic programs. The building currently houses the School of Public and International Affairs as well as the departments of sociology and anthropology in the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences.

The building is undergoing an expansion and renovation that includes construction of a 10,800-square-foot Baldwin Hall Annex and renovations to the existing building.