Office of Public Affairs
University of Georgia
Buildings and Locations
Bishop House is home to the College of Environment and Design's finance staff and faculty offices. It was built in 1837 and named for Thomas Bishop, an Athens merchant and farmer.
Browse by Category
The UGA Editorial Style Guide is published and maintained by the Division of Marketing & Communications. Contact web administrator for questions or suggestions.
© 2016 The University of Georgia