J. Phil Campbell Sr. Research and Education Center

Found in: Centers

The official name of farm and research laboratory complex located on Experiment Station Road in Oconee County. It is a 1,005-acre tract founded in 1937 as a USDA research facility and transferred to the UGA College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences in 2013.

On second reference:

the Campbell Center.