Logo Guide and Downloads
The official font used in the University logo system is Galliard. Galliard roman, italic and bold are the variants used.
Red: Pantone 200 or in 4-color process, 100 magenta 70 yellow 10 black
Gray: Pantone 422 or 50% black, or metalic silver
In cases where inks other than red and black are printed, a monochrome logo should be printed in the darkest color.
UGA LOGO WITH WORDMARK
May be reproduced in:
• Black and red
• All black
• All gray
• All white against a contrasting color
Most widely used version
Minimum width: 2-3/8"
The UGA brand is one of the University's most valuable intangible assets. To maintain the integrity of UGA's identity, please remember ...
• UGA logos cannot be altered in any way, including slanting and distorting, drop shadows, covering with type of other graphics, or use of any but official UGA colors.
• No competing logos or symbols may appear on official University of Georgia letterhead or stationery items.
• The words "The University of Georgia" must appear on the front cover of all University publications, and an official logo must appear on the outside cover of each publication.
• Logos should not be reduced below minimum size to maintain legibility.
If you need a different format than provided below, or would like advice on special logo usage, contact UGA Public Affairs/Publications.
Division of Marketing & Communications
Janis Gleason, Interim Executive Director of Communications
286 Oconee Street, Suite 200 North
• EPS: For documents printed with a desktop postscript printer or commercial offset printing.
EPS-formatted logos can be placed into most page layout and word processing programs. Logos are scalable without losing sharpness.
• JPG or TIF:For documents printed with non-postscript printers (ie: inkjet).
JPG and TIF-formatted logos can be placed/inserted into most page layout and word processing programs. Logos cannot be enlarged without loss of sharpness/resolution.
• RTF: For MS Word users.
RTF-formatted logos can be inserted into an open document by using the drop-down window: Insert/File...
• GIF: For Web use.
Logos are offered in a range of sizes that have been calibrated to retain optimum detail on UGA Web sites and promotional pages.