Logo Guide and Downloads
Found in: Logos
The official font used in the University logo system is Galliard. Galliard roman, italic and bold are the variants used.
Red: Pantone 200 or in 4-color process, 100 magenta 70 yellow 10 black
Gray: Pantone 422 or 50% black, or metalic silver
In cases where inks other than red and black are used, a monochrome logo should be printed in the darkest color.
UGA LOGO WITH WORDMARK
May be reproduced in:
• Black and red
• All black
• All gray
• All white against a contrasting color
Most widely used version
Minimum width: 2-3/8"
Note: Drop shadows are not allowed for logo treatment.
The UGA brand is one of the University's most valuable intangible assets. To maintain the integrity of UGA's identity, please remember ...
• UGA logos cannot be altered in any way, including slanting and distorting, drop shadows, covering with type of other graphics, or use of any but official UGA colors.
• No competing logos or symbols may appear on official University of Georgia letterhead or stationery items.
• The words "The University of Georgia" must appear on the front cover of all University publications, and an official logo must appear on the outside cover of each publication.
• Logos should not be reduced below minimum size to maintain legibility.
If you need a different format than provided below, or would like advice on special logo usage, contact UGA Public Affairs/Publications.
UGA Public Affairs
Alison Huff, Director of Publications
286 Oconee Street, Suite 200 North
• EPS: For documents printed with a desktop postscript printer or commercial offset printing
UGA collection of logos in .eps format. Can be placed into all popular page layout and word processing programs. Logos are scalable without losing sharpness.
• JPEG or TIFF:For documents printed with non-postscript printers (ie: inkjet)
UGA collection of logos in .jpg or .tif format. Can be placed/inserted into all popular page layout and word processing programs. Logos cannot be enlarged without loss of sharpness/resolution. Can also print using a postscript printer.
• RTF: For MS Word and WordPerfect users
Most widely used versions in an .rtf (rich text format) document . Can open up directly using Word or WordPerfect or inserted into an open document by using the drop-down window: Insert/File... Can be printed using most desktop printers.
• GIF: For Web use
Most widely used logo versions in .gif format to use on UGA Web sites and promotional pages. Logos are offered in a range of sizes that have been treated to retain optimum detail.